Thursday, September 4, 2008

30 Things that you don't know about me(working on completing)

1.I have been to the Philippines twice.
2.I have family in the Philippines(mom's side of the family).
3.I go to El Paso TX once almost every year.
4. El Paso is where my grandparents live(dad's side)
5.easiest subject for me in school is math
6. writing is what i'm worst at in school.
7. one food i like: pancit
8.Pancit is a stir fried noodle dish common in the Philippines
9.One thing i don't like to eat is Balut, mostly because of how it looks.
10.i'm 15 years old.
11. least favorite color is pink.
12. favorite candy is chocolate
13.Milk chocolate(not dark)

1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

I love chocolate too, but prefer dark chocolate, not milk! It must have been very cool to visit the Philipines!